Menas Realty Company is more than just cosmetics and collections-it’s a Full Service HOA Management Experience
Boards of Directors understand the importance of separating administrative functions from financial functions, therefore allocating the right resources and funds for the association. One of the benefits of working with Menas Realty Company (MRC) is our experience with the local financial industry and our accessibility for our HOA Board of Directors to make easy decisions when needed.
Our Financial Services provide the Board the following:
- Comprehensive financial packages which include: balance sheets, income and expense reports, reserve fund summary and reconciliation reports, check register and cash disbursement reports and accounts receivable aging reports
- Monthly bank account reconciliations
- Yearly budget preparation
- Investment fund monitoring
- Accounts Payable processing
- Accounts Receivable assessment billing and tracking
MRC also provides the Board a monthly spreadsheet with all the local FDIC Banks and their various rates and term options for easy decision making.